How can this be, Logan is three. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. This crazy little person that makes us laugh(and sometimes cry-me) with all the stuff he says. It is hard to see our life with out him and how boring it would be. I never would have memorized Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas and become such a lover of Cars. He keeps my life interesting and reminds me of how little things are what matter most. When he sings it brings tears to my eyes and I want to freeze him forever. But he quickly brings me back to reality when the devil in him comes out. Even then I just want to kiss him and hold on to those moments for as long as I can. Happy Birthday to our "Looogan", we love you!
| He was so excited he could barely sit still. |
| Little devil could not resist a taste of his cake. |
| He was so excited to have a present to open on the day of his real birthday, "Thanks Nana and Papa". |
| Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Becky sent him this fun ball tower, which he loves. |
No comments:
Post a Comment